Eagle Creek redefined versatility in travel gear with the introduction of the EC Lync™ System. Capitalizing on that momentum, Eagle Creek is releasing a limited run of the premier EC Lync™ Limited Edition 2016. The revolutionary, patent pending EC Lync™ System is the ultra-lightweight rolling bag that converts to an even lighter backpack and actually disassembles and stows away in it’s own small stuff bag/backpack when not in use.
The EC Lync™ Limited Edition 2016 is the first ever Limited offering from Eagle Creek, answering the call from consumers and early adopters who wanted to recognize the special awesomeness of the EC Lync System. With only 400 pieces made, it features material upgrades including Bi-Tech™, 420D Helix™ Dual Ripstop, and PU coated zippers to give this bag the upper hand on weather protection and ultimate coolness. Retaining that ultra-light weight, EC Lync™ Limited Edition boasts the finest finishes and findings, additional pockets, and even more carry versatility.
Patent-pending removable anodized frame with Connect-It™ technology, removable backpack straps, #10 lockable zippers, multiple grab handles, interior and exterior compression straps, and easy transformation means the new EC Lync™ Limited Edition is more than incredibly innovative and super light, it’s built to be used and built to last.
The EC Lync System platform reinvents versatility, easily shape shifting from wheeled upright to ultra light backpack for both long distance and day travel. It’s the one bag that can really, actually, do it all. Built Eagle Creek strong, the EC Lync™ System is covered by the legendary No Matter What™ Warranty.
The new EC Lync™ 22 Limited Edition is available at retail 1/1/16
EC Lync™ Limited Edition
Ultra-light, ultra versatile and ultra stylish.
EC Lync™ Limited Edition highlights include:
EC Lync™ 22 Limited Edition (EC 0A2S8T) MSRP $349.00
Capacity: 2500 cu in; Weight: 5 lbs 11 oz (without backpack straps), Frame: 2 lbs 11 oz, Bag alone: 2 lb 8 oz, backpack straps 5 oz; Size: 14 x 22 x 9 in, Bag alone 14 x 21 x 9 in, Packaged 10.5 x 21 x 9 in.
Features: (*indicates LE only features)
- Main body fabric is a water repellent 420D Nylon Dual Ripstop*
- Wipe-able Bi-Tech™ base and back for weather-resistance and easy cleaning*
- Large diameter anodized tubular frame for max impact resistance*
- Padded back panel for comfortable backpack carry*
- PU coated lockable zippers for weather protection*
- Blue anodized aluminum findings*
- Bright-colored liner gives visual indication when pockets are left open*
- Stuff sac with drawstring closure and bottom grab handle features backpack strap attachment for versatile carry option*
- Bi-Tech™ wings with TPU coated split compression straps add grip for gear attachment*
- Interior pockets for organization *
- 2 padded diagonal front stash pockets*
- Converts from wheeled bag to ultra-light backpack
- Removable backpack straps with sternum and load stabilizer straps
- #10 lockable, self-repairing zippers with reflective pulls
- Patent-pending removable collapsible frame with Connect-It™ Technology:
- Collapses flat and disassembles for convenient storage in stuff sac
- Ultra-light frame features durable wheels and retractable handle system
- Interior compression straps to secure contents
- Multiple grab handles on top, side, and bottom
- Built-In durability:
- Flex frame and ExpandStand™ for impact absorption
- Over-sized treaded wheels
- Lockable 3-1-1 pocket with key fob
- Integrates with the Pack-It™ System, suggestions included
- No Matter What™ Warranty
Source Eagle Creek